This time I will give a tutorial on how to speed up loading a Windows laptop when it is turned on.
Of course, everyone will be annoyed if the laptop is slow the first time they turn on the Windows laptop. Because it takes a long time, we can’t quickly do our assignments or work on time.
There are lots of things that can cause a Laptop to load for a very long time when it is first turned on. Among other things, there are many applications that run after the laptop starts up, improper boot settings and so on.
For that, here I will provide a solution to overcome a slow laptop the first time it starts.
And here are the steps or how to speed up loading the laptop when it is turned on for the first time.
How to Speed Up Laptop Loading When Windows 10 is First Turned On
There are lots of factors that make a computer or laptop very slow when it’s on.
Among other factors, visual appearance, the number of applications, and so forth. And here are some methods for speeding up loading a laptop when it’s first turned on.
Turn Off Unnecessary Visual Effects In Windows 10
In Windows 10 we can improve booting by disabling unnecessary Visual Effects such as cursor effects, window effects and so on.
And here are the steps to turn off visuals to speed up loading your Windows 10 on your laptop.
- Open Folder Explorer (WINDOWS + E).
- After that select and right click the menu This PC.
- Select a menu Properties.
- Next select Advanced system settings.
- Then select the tab menu Advanced > Performance > Settings.
- Choose CheckBox named Adjust for best performance.
- Then press the button apply and OK.
Turn Off Transparent Window Mode In Windows 10
Transparent mode is also one of the results of a slow laptop when you first turn it on. then turn off the transparent feature on windows.
And here are the steps on how to disable the transparent feature in Windows 10.
- Right click Desktops You.
- Then select the menu Personalize.
- Next, select the tab menu Colors.
- Then just turn off the feature transparent.
Enable Windows Turn On Fast Startup Feature
You must activate this one Windows feature called Turn On Fast Startup. Because as the name implies this feature is able to increase the boot speed when your laptop or computer is first turned on.
And here’s how to enable Turn On Fast Startup in Windows 10.
- Press the Windows Key.
- Search or search with keywords “Edit Power Plans“. Then Enter.
- On bar or url in the control panel, select menu “Power Options“.
- Select in the left menu named Choose What The Power Button Do.
- Then select the menu Change Settings That Are Currently Unavailable.
- Tick Turn On Fast Startup.
- Select button Save Changes.
Turn off Unnecessary Windows Services
The way to speed up loading the next laptop is to turn off Windows services that are not so important.
Windows is a collection of services that exist when you install an application. Now, not all of these applications stop even if they are not used, but they can still run in the background by themselves.
So for that we can turn off unnecessary services to speed up the performance of a laptop or computer. And here’s how.
- Go to the RUN menu (WINDOWS+R).
- After that type “msconfig“then press”OK” or enter.
- Select the services menu then select services you don’t need to use it with remove tick.
- You can hide the main Windows services so you don’t accidentally select them by pressing hide.
- Finally, if you click the button apply and OK.
Disable Software Application Startup in Windows 10
The last way to speed up laptop loading is to disable startup.
Some applications will open by themselves the first time the laptop or computer is turned on. This makes loading slow and time consuming.
For that we have to turn it off. And here’s how to turn off the startup feature of an application in Windows.
- Open the Task Manager menu (CTRL + SHIFT + ESC).
- After that select the top menu named Startups.
- Then right click on an application.
- Turn off startup by selecting the button disabled.
So that’s about how to speed up laptop loading when turned on for Windows 10.
Many factors can cause a laptop to slow down when it first starts up, and above are some ways to deal with slow loading.
Good luck and hopefully help improve the performance of your laptop or computer.